Database Management and Information Technologies Consulting Services
Nathan Andrews, MBA – Process Improvement and IT Specialist for MAEA
Nate Andrews, MBA is our Process Improvement and IT Specialist for MAEA. He has a wealth of experience in the manufacturing environment holding positions with Thomson Consumer Electronics (RCA), Lucent Technologies, and Agility Communications. He has earned a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and a Minor in Speech Communications, and Master of Business Administration degrees all from The Pennsylvania State University. He is also the sole proprietor of his own IT Company, PC-Patch-Up.
Nathan is available to assist your company by providing the following services:
• Provide information technology solutions including hardware, software, and programming needs.
• Conduct on-site, hands-on computer instruction for a variety of programs include Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, QuickBooks, Publisher, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, and Cloud Technology.
• Utilize existing programs to customize instruction or create more efficient programs and formats.
• Reformat and streamline data that is found in a variety of computer programs and platforms.
• Execute improvement strategies and coordinate efforts of root cause analysis in regards to solving technology challenges.
• Resolve redundancy and duplication of date and data entry.